Must I moderate EVERYONE? Look people, cypherpunks is a better list
for a lot of this, and if you must discuss the tragedy try to keep it to using
what we have to help the victims. If you wish to discuss the politics of
this event or have flamewars, find another list. It's healthy to be on more
than one list (though of all lists, I can't call cypherpunks very healthy!).

Please look at the rules for the e-gold list received when you signed up. I'm
trying to be nice here, but the e-gold list is the e-gold list, and cypherpunks
it's not...
JMR

Did you know that you can spend e-gold to help the victims of terror at:
http://www.freedomhound.com:80/servlet/echannel?Request=Render&ID=443149&Data=1292