Donny Trump was just on Fox News, and he asserts everyone he knows is
going to buy, buy, buy right into the open.  Fund managers, the lot.

So, my guess is that the "patriotic buyers" will probably balance the
"worried sellers".

I don't think there will be a crash on Monday.

So for once, it's not "all in the charts," this is a discussion about
fundemantals I guess! :)

Go USA!

Hopefully Donald Trump will build the new building there.

I support Mike McNamara's incredible idea that the new building
should be an ultraenormous 200 story dollar sign.

http://www.interestingsoftware.com/newbuilding.gif

A reminder that the dollar sign is, in fact, the letters "U" and "S"
-- so few people know that!

JP

Did you know that you can spend e-gold to help the victims of terror at:
http://www.freedomhound.com:80/servlet/echannel?Request=Render&ID=443149&Data=1292