https://www.1mdc.com/news.91601.gif

Due to the fantastic success of 1mdc TERM LODGEMENTS, 1mdc has made
the bonuses even BIGGER, by reducing the minimum size needed to reach
different bonus levels.

https://www.1mdc.com/news.91601.gif

As it says on the 1mdc.com web site:

        "Don't forget: you are paying a 1% storage fee
        (or 'agio') to e-gold®, every year.

        If you have 1 kilogram of e-gold, at the end of
        the year you will have only 990 grams of e-gold.
        e-gold subtracts 1% agio, every year, year in
        and year out.

        Even our lowest-paying bonus (one percent per
        annum) covers ALL of your agio.

        Lodge your e-gold with 1mdc and it will not
        decrease by 1% per annum. . .in fact, it will grow!"

        As Albert Einstein said, 'The most amazing force in
        the universe is compound growth.'

        That force works for e-gold via their agio,
        decreasing your account every single day.

        Or it can work for you, if you use 1mdc®. Simply
        lodge a chunk of e-gold with 1mdc.com today to get
        started. . .it couldn't be easier!"

And don't forget, 1mdc-grams will be here soon.  1mdc-grams are
essentially a "checking account" for e-gold.  NO SPEND FEES, NO AGIO
TO PAY.  The dream of free yet 100% GBC.  Coming soon!

In the meantime, you're mad if you don't have at least one small test
1mdc Term Lodgement.

Enjoy!
JP for 1mdc.com

Capitalism - always the winner.

>Subject: [LPA] When The World Trade Center Is Rebuilt....
>
>Somebody has an idea for a design on the WTC when it's rebuilt....Jamie
>
>http://www.filepile.org:8080/f/pictures/rebuilding_the_wtc.jpg

Did you know that you can spend e-gold to help the victims of terror at:
http://www.freedomhound.com:80/servlet/echannel?Request=Render&ID=443149&Data=1292