Euro Gold Line has decided to extend into next week it's special rates for
funding.  2.5% for orders and funds received in our ING bank in Holland.
3% for orders received in our virtual accounts in Europe, you pay a LOCAL
transfer (if any) and we pay the rest (visit our banking page for details
of countries).

UK clients please contact us as we expect the new Sterling account to be
available any day now.  We will also be adding a Latvian account for those
interested, it should be ready sometime next week.

Frank
Euro Gold Line
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
http://www.mezzopolitan.com
ICQ 94782605

Did you know that you can spend e-gold to help the victims of terror at:
http://www.freedomhound.com:80/servlet/echannel?Request=Render&ID=443149&Data=1292