At 12:05 PM 10/04/2001 -0700, Dagny Taggart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Sold another six bars?
>
>Wow, I think that is a first to have six bars at once
>disappear from examiner?
>
>Dagny

It may not be related to customer confidence.

I know of someone who has collected well over a million $s
in e-gold (and OSGold) and shifted it into an offshore a/c for
an investment program.

Frederick Mann

For some great high-yield programs that work well see
<http://www.bigbooster.com/business_opportunities/#PLC>.
Scroll down and register as BigBooster Associate.
Or go direct to <http://www.bigbooster.com/plc>.

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!