Post MessageLadies and Gentleman,

   Please be advised this message (below) is from someone other than Eric
Gaithman of Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.  I do not know "Eric Goldman" and
hope he is a legitimate person.  However, it could be someone trying to
capitalize on Gaithmans name and wishing to exploit those who may fall for
it.

   Gaithmans is in no way, shape or form involved in investment programs,
ponzi schemes, or Bulls---  "opportunities". We do not invest other peoples
monies for a return of interest or principal.  We do not accept funds for
creation of illegal wealth accumulation.  Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc. is an
Exchange Service Provider for OSGold, Exchange Provider for E-Bullion,
Market Maker for e-gold and Exchange Agent for Standard Reserve.  Nothing
Else.

    Please feel free to call 1-317-788-8580 or contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you have any questions about Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc. being involved
in ANYTHING.  I will gladly personally answer ANY and ALL questions to
prevent ANYONE from being SCAMMED in ANY way.

    Gaithmans...Exceptional Customer Service...what else could you possibly
need from your Exchange Service Provider?!

    Respectfully,

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.
(317) 788-8580 Voice

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.gaithmans.com

Gaithmans: your digital currency destination!