First off all list owners please pass this on to your lists, and help us get
the news out about our new location, and also save our customers money.

( Note that these prices listed here are sale prices effective now through
Nov 23rd, the prices on our website are subject to this sale price.)

Fastgold is happy to announce that we have now moved locations and setup our
main offices in Oklahoma, we will still have staff
at our California offices for several months to help our customers with the
transition. However we would like for you to start
using our Oklahoma office and get used to calling us at the new #
405-222-3370 since James Shupperd will be there for our
normal office hours. To celebrate our new location we will be running a
special for cashing your egold, or osgold in for a
corporate check via regular mail for no fees. Thats right we will send you a
check for your gold ( min $100 ) for no fee.

We look forward to the coming months, and if you need any service you do not
see listed here please be sure to contact us.

It has been our pleasure to serve the needs of the online gold currency for
nearly a year. We have no intentions of
stopping or changing the way we have always serviced our many happy
customers. It is our full desire to process
any gold orders that come into our office within 24hrs, and as our customers
can attest we have most accounts funded
within an hour, and some have been funded in as few as 3 minutes.

We started out taking paypal to service or customers as fast as possible, we
soon learned that paypal was un-regulated
by any banking or federal agency, and they could freeze an account for any
reason, anytime. We learned the hard way
and took losses of about $7,000 , we were not the only company to suffer
losses from the dreaded paypal, and even still
today paypal has made a point to actively steal money from all market makers
that use their system. We strongly suggest
that you do not use paypal for any reason.

We know take other payment methods that are similar to , but much better
then paypal. www.c2it.com and www.ecount.com
Only verified customers can use, c2it or ecount to purchase gold from us.
for step by step directions and the verification
form that is needed, email us for it at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can do Walk in Cash Deposits at an amazing low 5%  with minimum $5 fee,
at either Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual, Or Bank of America. Funding is
usually  done within an hour. But can take the full 24hrs, Please fax your
deposit receipt to 209-644-6808, then fill out the form on the fastgold
site, and send  us an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  provide your name ,
address, phone number, bank used with deposit amount, and account you want
funded. You can scan your receipt also.  You must Send us an email for all
methods listed here.

Our current bank accounts are as follows:

Washington Mutual # 3863207780 name James Shupperd, in Manteca, CA
Wells Fargo   # 0809554363  name Pinnacle Dynamics, in Las Vegas, NV
Bank of America #004961956927  name Pinnacle Dynamics, in Las Vegas, NV

Bank Wire 5% +$10 fee for any amount to:
James Shupperd of Manteca, CA
Washington Mutual Bank, FA
Manteca, CA 95336
acct# 038600003207780
RT# 321180748

Credit Cards (US Only) 10%   send email to address above, provide same
details. Please login to the
members are of fastgold to see special rules for purchasing gold this way.
Via www.c2it.com  send money to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Via www.ecount.com  send money to James Shupperd [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Western Union and  Money Gram Person to Person  10%  + $15 fee for  any
amount
Send to James Shupperd, Manteca CA

Note: for our international members, and USA too,  we do have a way you can
be funded via western union for just a 2% fee. Yes thats right, contact me
for the details [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Money Orders Payable To James Shupperd :   7% fee for any amount.  note we
do prefer postal money orders

For regular, priority, and express mail

James Shupperd
po box 158
ninnekah, OK 73067
405-222-3370

send all fedex, ups, and airborne to :

James Shupperd
route 1 box 310 Sooner Road
ninnekah, OK 73067

We are trying to service our customers in the most simplest, and effective
way possible. We would like to know if there is a bank near you that would
make buying gold via cash deposit simple. International bankswelcome. Tell
us anything we can do to improve the way you buy gold. send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

As Always, thank you for your business. And may God Richly bless you.

James Shupperd

 www.fastgold.net  phone  405-222-3370  fax 209-644-6808

Contact me anytime
ICQ # 99212386
Aol Instant Messenger:     James Shupperd
yahoo messenger        shupperd_james
PaLTalk     James_CA

Money to Gold, and Gold to Money. Service you deserve
and the SPEED you require www.fastgold.net

God Bless You and Yours,
James Shupperd