> What I like that is different from the usual market makers is that your
cash
> money sits in your account until you transfer it to e-gold or what have
you.

Joe,

This facility is also available with Fidex. For example you can receive wire
transfers, deposits etc and they sit waiting for you until you tell us to
transfer to e-gold, or transfer to your debit card account, or wire out
again or whatever. Alternatively the arrangement can be made that allows for
automatic crediting of, say, your e-gold account as soon as we receive a
wire transfer quoting your Fidex client number. In other words, the choice
is entirely with the client....

We like this system a lot too because it allows ultimate flexibility as we
add a range of new payment methods and DGCs in the future.

Regards
Nick
Fidex

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!