This looks like 'our' E-Dinar. If so, it sounds incredible!!!

SnowDog

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 11:41 AM
Subject: David Vaughn - Golden Boardrooms Fill With Laughter

 Le Metropole Members,

 David Vaughn has served commentary at The Dos Passos
 Table entitled, "Golden Boardrooms Fill With Laughter."

 "The Islam Today Working Weekend saw the first public demonstration of the
e-Dinar" digital currency
 (an ATM type debit card, but backed by gold), a key
 new facility which takes advantage of the most recent
 advances in Internet based commercial transacting and
 which has the potential to greatly accelerate the
 development of the Dinar and the Dirham into a
 world-wide medium of exchange and payment" M. O. T. N.

 "A network of Wakalas integrated by the e-Dinar will
 form the operational core of the Islamic money system
 and will eventually enable it to function entirely
 independently of the current (US) banking system. The
 Wakala network will operate a worldwide Dinar account
 and payment system which is 100% gold backed. The Islamic
 Wakala of Dubai has been established as the first
 clearing house and main gold deposit for the entire
 network." M. O. T. N.

 Most important. Americans do not realize they are being
 sold out to the benefit of the New York bullion banks, the
 ESF and a certain faction of Wall Street.

 The gold problem is the "Achilles Heel" of the U.S.
 financial system.

 As stated by President Bush, the U.S.is going to fight
 and win the WAR against the terrorists at all costs.
 What is the point of doing so if the billion Muslims in the
 world can break our financial system by simply buying up
 the physical gold market anytime they want to? The U.S.
 will defeat the Terrorists on the battlefield, but we
 will be defeated on the financial front and lose the
 WAR unless the manipulation of the gold market is ended
 NOW!

 It is time the U.S. and bullion banks face the music
 before TAPS is sounded.

http://www.LeMetropoleCafe.com/entrance.cfm

 All the best,

 Bill Murphy
 Le Patron
 www.LeMetropoleCafe.com

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!