>>  >Announcing the grand re-opening of Cambist.net Exchange Services! Our new
>>  >system is completely, totally, utterly automated. This means a few
>>  >clicks, and you can transfer your digital gold currencies from one to
>>  >another, instantaneously!
>
>Too cool. More good services needed for the long run.

It has to be said, cambist.net is the shit!!!!!

Some of ISL's programmers worked on it for Cambist, but I was not
aware of all the features.

I just now made a payment **TO A FREELANCER**, using http://cambist.net.

My problem:

I owed someone who wanted goldgrams, $200.

But, ISL had only egold grams on hand.

Amazingly, with the cambist.net interface, **YOU CAN "PAY ON" TO SOMEONE**

I could not believe it!

I just entered pay to ... my supplier's goldmoney number .. in .. I
selected goldgrams .. and an exact amount to pay to the supplier ...
AND THEN I JUST PAYED CAMBIST IN EGOLD GRAMS.

IT WAS ACTUALLY EASIER THAN MAKING A PAYMENT IN THE NORMAL WAY!!!

Freaking brilliant!

I can't believe it. This is easily the coolest ERE in existence.  It
shits on bananagold.  I'm sick.

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!