Dear JP,

>This is truly an ASTOUNDING advance for DGCs.
>Everything is different from this day.
>Cambist ROCKS!!!!

Why, thank you JP.  May I say that "Interesting Software" also ROCKS!

>No shit!  Surely they will have to increase later, Cambist?  That's
>essentially free?

You are correct about the fecal matter.  We provide absolutely no feces
with our exchange services. <grin>

The interesting thing about our service is that we are able to make a
sound return on our investment at the rates we offer.  Of course the
rates are subject to change.

>Did you accidentally leave off a digit or something??

Nope.  Fully digitized and everything.  Cool, huh?

>IT WAS ACTUALLY EASIER THAN MAKING A PAYMENT IN THE NORMAL WAY!!!
>
>Freaking brilliant!
>
>I can't believe it. This is easily the coolest ERE in existence.  It
>shits on bananagold.  I'm sick.

Yeah, I guess "cool" would significantly understate your view.  You do
understand
that we don't deliberately defecate on anyone without being paid in advance.
<grin>

Regards,

Jim
  http://www.Cambist.net/ --> Exchange eCurrencies
  http://www.GoldBarter.com/ --> A free market
  http://www.Awdal.com/ --> a free country
  http://www.houstonspacesociety.org/icon/ --> free speech
  http://www.ezez.com/free/freejim.html --> free Jim

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!