Hello My Name is Lena and My sons name is Nathanual. Nathanual has
been raising money going door to door this weekend and raising money
for the American Red Cross to help the families in need in New York
City.Something personal he feels he needs to do for himself to make
him feel good that he did his part in helping.

His goal is to raise $2000 by Friday and present it is cash to our
Local Red Cross and be recognized in our local paper with his name
and how much he raised this week.

I am doing this for him because he is only 7 years old and cant
access the internet as well as I can.

Since I belong to many yahoo groups and have and e-gold account I am
helping him meet his goal by asking everyone to donate a small
amount, $1 if you can or less if you not do one dollar to e-gold
>>>395275<<<. On Saturday I will scan his receipt from the Red Cross
to show everyone that this is indeed going to a good cause. There
are still many families out there who need help.

I have called e-gold to let them know what I am doing
so you can call them to verify that is not a scam.If you want me to
call you , you can e-mail me your phone number and I will call you
on Saturday. I cannot leave my phone muber here. I dont want a bunch
of people calling me at odd hours or do not need to put my family in
danger if someone feels the need to trace my number, theres that
risk I cannot take but I will be happy to call you to show you that
I am sincere in what I am doing for my son. Thank you and God bless.

After making a donation could you please post on his page I created
for him at http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/NathansFundRaiser

Just posts that are nice will not be deleted, all negative posts
will be deleted because a 7 year old will be asking to see the
website every chance I let him.

E-Gold has been notified and they told me to join their list or post
a message on the board at e-gold so I joined the list and here is the
message to everyone.

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html lets you observe the e-gold system's activity now!