Hi,

We purchased a few debit cards from Parex bank, from one e-gold market
maker. After a positive test with the MM, we have been waiting 10 days for
the cards to be funded... And they have never been, the MM seems unable to
do this and just sent us the gold back, 10 days later. Selling cards that
he can't fund... But that is another problem!

We are looking for a market maker who could buy our gold and fund those
cards QUICKLY. The amounts are by block of USD 10,000. After having heared
"promise" during 2 weeks for NO result, we now prefer "facts". In other
words, we prefer the cards to be funded QUICKLY $5,000 by $5,000 rather
than to wait a century for + $10,000.

Thanks,
ML

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html lets you observe the e-gold system's activity now!