[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Re: [e-gold-list] Dubai/e-gold/e-dinar/ end of incest

> stop scaring people...there's more than enough gold. not to mention new mines
> are being developed everyday.
----------------------------------

I wasn't trying to scare anyone with my post that had the above Subject
line. Also that post had nothing to do with the supply of gold. It was
addressing issues people had with the recent outflux of physical gold
from the e-gold system and a particular theory being proposed for it. I
was trying to counter the proposed theory by showing that even if it
were the reason for the recent outflux of physical gold from e-gold's
holdings that it does not significantly weaking the system and may
actually strengthen it in the long run -- therefore my post was a
positive one and did not involve fear-mongering in anyway.

PECB

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!