Fran: James M. Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 12 oktober 2001 06:02
Till: e-gold Discussion
Amne: [e-gold-list] First ZKS, now PGP (Network Associates)

http://www.nai.com/other/jump/customer-faq.asp

It's interesting (to me, anyway...) that Hushmail somehow finds
a way to survive. It's probably just a coincidence Hush accepts
e-gold -- and was the only one that ever did, right? ;^)

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/10/12/0129228&mode=thread

paints a much less rosy picture than the NAI FAQ, of course. I
can't believe they had 300! employees working on it, but that's
what's alleged. Oh well, there's still lots of easy to use crypto
software out there these days, no matter what Network
Associates does with their property, but this is still sad.
JMR

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this
year!

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!