This just arrived in one of my other mail boxes
courtesy of Financial Prosperity.
Subject SCAM WARNING

DO NOT ATTEMPT to believe the following email SHOULD
you receive it.
This is a continuing scam being sent out by someone
pretending to be
Douglas Jackson of E-gold.

E-Gold is NOT closing and E-Gold will NEVER request
you to login at
any web site. PLEASE READ carefully and DO NOT believe
it.

********************

Dear E-GOLD Customer,

As such, I regret to inform you taht E-GOLD service,
will be
discontinued as of october 22nd 2001. Please refer to
the detailed
E-GOLD shutdown timetable at :

This decision was not taken lightly. It reflects the
ongoing high
cost and limited returns of operating the E-GOLD
Network.
For the past five years we have worked very hard to
develop and
mantain a sustainable private online banking system
and we thank you
for all your support of our endeavor.

We share your disappointment and we apologize for the
impact this
decision will have on your online activities. We
deeply regret that
we are unable to maintain the E-GOLD Network and we
wish to thank you
for your loyalty and for your understanding of this
difficult decision
we had to make.

Please follow the link :

REMOVED

The timetable for shutting down the E-GOLD network and
the REFUND
POLICY, for all the customers.

Sincerely,

Douglas Jackson
Gold & Silver Reserve

*********************

The above is a fake and a SCAM. DO NOT even attempt to
login to the
url that is given in the above SHOULD you receive it.
You will be
giving your passphrase away to a scammer. You have
been earned, now
please do not be stupid!!!

Frank
Euro Gold Line
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
http://www.mezzopolitan.com

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538