Hi Folks:

We are here in Sydney, NSW Australia.  I had no idea what a beautiful
country.  We are really enjoying the hospitality.  And we are pleasantly
surprised to see how sophisticated the banking systems are and how well
they use technology.

Tonight (Wednesday) we will have a seminar for those interested in becoming
an agent in Australia and the Pacific Rim or for those who want to know
more about the Standard Group of Companies.  If you are in the area, give
us a call and come on in for the seminar.  It will be 7-9 PM  in Paramatta.
Please call John Ray, C.O.O. Standard Transactions (Australia) Pty Ltd. at
612-9687-5800 or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope to see you here.

George

George Matyjewicz,  General Manager
Standard Transactions Worldwide