Thanks, Jim for your delightful shot at coming up with a good name for gold
grams.

The only problem with "bancor" is that is sounds like "rankor" and "canker"
but I must confess that the idea of stealing the name of the currency
planned by the NWO tickles me.  Of course we would lose the "patriot" market
immediately, because they would all see it as incontravertible proof that
E-gold was started by Bilderbergers, and GoldMoney by a rival group of
Illuminati.

DAUG sounds great, but it would make for an Abbot and Costello-like debacle
at hot dog stands.

"I'll have two dogs please."

"Alright, that'll be two daugs."

"No.  I WANT two dogs, please."

"Mister, I said it'll cost ya two daugs!"

"Gold Grams" would be ideal and simple, but the fact that Gold Money has a
trademark on it would tend to put a damper on any of the other currency
issuers using it, unless Mr. Turk wants to donate the trademark to a
non-profit digital currency standards consortium.

"Grams of Gold" will probably not last because it is simply too many
syllables.

I personally propose, "littlegoldnumbersthatmakepeoplehappy".

Ken Griffith

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html lets you observe the e-gold system's activity now!