Last chance to get your numbered debit card before
XMAS, if send out Mon or Tuesday you will still be
able to get your card before XMAS.  Don't know what to
buy your loved one, get them a debit card.  Your first
funding, if placed with the order is FREE.

The card is still on special at $125.00 and can be
purchased and funded via gold currency.  Use at any
ATM displaying the CIRRUS logo, more than 200,000
worldwide.

Our funding continues at the low rate of only 1.5% for
the debit cards.

Our special regular funding of gold currencies will
remain at 3% throughout the holidays.  Don't forget to
check out our US and Australian/NZ offices.

Regards,

Frank
Euro Gold Line B.V.

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538