Hello!

> With Password Safe, a free Windows 9x/2000 utility from
> Counterpane Labs, users can keep their passwords securely
> encrypted on their computers. A single Safe
> Combination--just one thing to remember--unlocks them all.

I'm not trying to pick on you, but how can one know that the program you've
written, which keeps user passwords, does not send you a copy of those
passwords? Also, I've examined the program and found 3 error messages within
it, which seem out of place:

1) "Unable to load mail system support"

2) "Mail system DLL is invalid"

3) "Send Mail failed to send message"

Yet, in the documentation, there is no mention of a 'mail system'. Can you
explain how this is used?

Sincerely,

SnowDog

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html lets you observe the e-gold system's activity now!