If you move all of your gold to 1mdc.com, well, then you don't have a lot
of gold :-) . I am following the stats carefully at 1mdc, and it's an
almost dead market. One big player just deposited 1.5 kg, a few days ago,
that's it, all others are chicken deposits.

In order to make me feel comfortable about 1mdc I would request a thorough
explanation of:

- who is behind 1mdc
- what are the 3rd party controls in place (like audits)
- a complete set of addresses, organisation chart etc. of this 'company'
(i doubt it's a legally registered company at all)

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html lets you observe the e-gold system's activity now!