Happy New Year to one and all.

In celebration of the New Year we will continue to
fund gold accounts
at THREE PER CENT.

We have a few debit cards left from last months stock,
these will be
available at $90, plus shipping until supply is
exhausted. The bank
fees on these cards are 1% while most banks are
charging 1.5%.  We
continue to fund the debit cards at 1.5%, also your
balance will be
available to much faster, either email us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or reach us on ICQ 145809307

For our German clients, we have opened a regular bank
to speed and
reduce your costs to fund your gold account, see
information below,
and remember that all deposits must now be mde in
EURO's.

Deutschland  Um unseren deutschen Kunden besseren
Dienst zu geben,
haben wir ein örtliches deutsches Bankkonto eröffnet.
Unten sind die Informationen

Euro Gold Line
KTO: 320492200
BLZ: 32470024
SWIFT:DEUTDEDB324 (Nur für internationale
Übertragungen)
Deutsche Bank 24 AG
Herzogstrasse 30
47533 Kleve
Deutschland

We have many exciting projects currently underway.  We
expect to open
at least three more offices before the end of the
month in order to
better serve our worldwide clients.

Frank
Euro Gold Line B.V.

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538