There seems to be a recent flood of solicitations (some of them
from familiar people and many from unknowns) trying to promote
the rest of us to send them e-gold in return for OSGold.  Does
anyone have any insight into this curious development?

If it was just unknowns I could put it down to scam artists
trolling for suckers.  But the fact that some reputable people
are doing it leads me to think that it is more than this.

One obvious thought is that they, or the perhaps people who are
supplying them with discounted OSGold in quantity, know
something (like the imminence of OSGold's collapse) that leads
them to want to dispose of their OSGold and store their value in
a currency that is actually redemable in gold and therefore
intrisically valuable.

CCS

-      Virtual Phonecards - Instant Pin by Email      -
-            Large Selection - Great Rates            -
-  http://speedypin.com/phonecard/start.mhtml?af=743  -