On 25 Jan 2002, at 17:34, jim wrote:

> That novelty is what makes it compelling in my opinion.

I think it is cleaner to keep DGCs and fiat separate except for
businesses specializing in conversion.

You can accomplish exactly what you have in mind by opening
PocketPass, PayCard or NetSpend accounts (7-11's card was
unsuitable for this and is defunct now anyway) and operating
as an exchange provider receiving fiat payment to those
accounts.  The relieves you of the enormous task of
establishing a vulnerable and expensive infrastructure to
collect cash fiat payments nationwide.  On the other hand
these three outfits, who have undertaken this task, have
barely made a dent in it.  So you might not have a very
big business.

Best,

CCS

-      Virtual Phonecards - Instant Pin by Email      -
-            Large Selection - Great Rates            -
-  http://speedypin.com/phonecard/start.mhtml?af=743  -