Hello!

As I've been reading the discussions of HYIP's, at the one
end of the yield spectrum, and 1mdc at the other, I started
to think that perhaps some of you might be interested in
something more in the middle of the risk/return range.

Briefly, LeadFactory.com offers a service which provides
opt-in leads targetted specific to a given email newsletter.
We've delivered over one million opt-in subscriptions to date,
and do so in an ethical fashion, with zero tolerance for spam.

Specifically, I need to raise around US$10k to fund our
next wave of software development and ad network growth,
(including the clean-up of our rather ugly home page),
and I would like to do this by offering fair return on a series
of e-gold loans, with yields as high as 9%.

Yes, I will also accept e-gold for outright purchases of our
service.  Please see our (USD) pricing schedule at
   http://LeadFactory.com/leads/?e-gold-list
and then contact me directly to conclude the purchase in gold.

Here are my current offers of APY (annual percentage yield)
for loans of varying sizes and terms:

  2.5g - 9.999g:      12mo 6%
 10g -  49.999g:     12mo 7%   6mo 6.5%
 50g - 249.999g:    12mo 8%   6mo 7.5%   3mo 7%
250g - 1kg:            12mo 9%   6mo 8.5%   3mo 8%

All you need to do is spend any amount of e-gold between
2.5g to 1kg to e-gold Account 427324 (note.com LLC)

In the "Memo" section, copy  *one*  term/APY pair from
the above list of nine choices, as well as your email address.
(Presumably, you would want us to be able to contact you.)

We will treat that spend as a binding contract for us to
return your principal plus the specified interest (calculated
on an annualized basis) after the given number of months.
(e.g., For 6 months, take the square root of 1.085 to
find that we'd return 104.163% of principal over 250g.)

This offer will expire in one week, or earlier if I need to
post a message here to that effect.  (I honestly have  *no*
idea about what your demand will be for this.)  I'd like
to cap this when it hits around a kilogram or so.

My corporate-ish bio is at
   http://David.Beroff.com/d4b_bio.html

If you want to find out more about me, you could search:
   http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22David+Beroff%22

Of course, if you have any questions, please feel free to
email or call me, or ask them here on the list.

Thank you for your consideration! :-)

-- David Beroff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Founder/CEO, LeadFactory.com
P.O. Box 234, Jenkintown, PA 19046-0234 (USA)   http://LeadFactory.com
Voice: +1 (215) 576-6800   Fax: +1 (215) 576-6853   ICQ: 3652887
Toll-free: 1.800.668.3163   Home page: http://David.Beroff.com