Great stuff Graham!  Is that one a "DGC" or a "DC"??  (Or a GBC?)

JP-C

>Guys,
>
>Today we welcome, and are currently adding another digital currency,
>www.ZetX.com (Denmark) to our preferred list of ecurrencies. They have
>assured me that they will be able to support the customers, and the market
>makers.
>
>Graham Kelly CEO GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St

"Most of the world's great religions are hijacked from time to time by
men who use the religious faith of others to manipulate them for self-
serving purposes. Environmentalism is different however. It is not a
religion that happens to be manipulated from time to time for political
purpose--for the power and money it can bring to its controllers.
Environmentalism is a religion which has been deliberately created, for
the sole purpose of manipulating its followers." Arthur B. Robinson, 2001.