"Hello, my name is Jodi and I am writing you in regards to your
Liberty Impact ezine I just read. Thank you for putting this
kind of  information out there for people to read.  I have long
been taught the cold hard truths about our government by my
father, B.E. Smith. When I was  younger I thought he was a
little out there on some of his beliefs. I remember watching
videos and reading stories as a teen that at the time I
thought they were absurd. That the things I saw and read had
to be made up. I could not have been more wrong! I have
witnessed with my own eyes the injustices our government deals
out to it's own. Those things that I thought were so out there
when I was young have now come to pass. I dont know if you have
ever heard of my dad, he was in the news quite a bit a
few years back(2) because he was trying to grow medicinal
marijuana after prop 215 passed here. He was not only denied a
fair trial, he was literally screwed by his government. For
what? Sincerely trying to help people who could not grow
themselves a legal medicine that the people themselves voted in.

I could go on and on but I wont. I have probably went on way to
long already, sorry if I have bored you or caused you any
inconvienance, but thank you for allowing me to ramble on. As
soon as I am done writing this I am going to send your
newsletter on to my dad. I think he might enjoy it."

=====
Liberty Impact!

Check out this free, hard-hitting weekly newsletter about
privacy, liberty, offshore banking, tax avoidance & digital currencies.

http://list.netatlantic.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?join=liberty-impact