> Hmmmm content and traffic the vicious cycle!
> you'd have to send out your own robot for that like
> http://www.sharelynx.net/Markets/Master.htm
> But they would be free listings for a time.

I don't intend to make listings free. Come on! Don't tell me people can't
afford to spend $3.30 in a listing.

> I mainly auction off "Bullions and coins" as GoldenDir has it.
> But I rather World coins or Global gold coins, Maple Leafs,  hobbies,  Numismatic
>premiums are a turn off to egolders.

I guess the "Bullions and coins" category it's more than enough, since
companies who sell gold coins generally sell more than one type of coin.
In fact, they also use to sell bullions as well.

> But there is no cat for gold stocks, they are a hot commodity, and some of the best
>return investment vehicles currently.

No, but there's a "Financial / Investing" category.

> I can market, optimize, host, and design your site to get the sale,
> But there is not an Internet Consultant or advertising/marketing category.

There's a "Computers / Web / Promotion" cat. Did you take a thorough look
at GoldenDir?

> But there is not a payment processing category.

Where would a "Payment Processing" category fit in a directory of sites
accepting GBCs? Does that company accept some GBC?

If that is the case, I can add that category in a minute.

> I offer FREE 5 day courses on Affiliates, Info Products, Online Pricing, Netwriting,
>and Net Auctions.
> But there is not an education category.

What have those free courses got to do with the gold economy? Do you
charge for some of those courses in gold? Do you have a website where you
offer those courses?

> OK then HERE,
> Moon over Manhattan Facing South-mid-East: http://www.kiac-usa.com/WTC1.gif

LOL. No comments. ;oD

> only en Noo Yawlk, Noo Yawlk.
> And Alexis, that's the accent of Bono and U2!

Hmmm, maybe it would be "Noo Yark"... BTW, I also like U2.

> IFRAME pUlease, No its not that (old argument) its that based on your own stats
> your pissing away 14.80% of visitors! should I pay gold to advertise?  Still what
>ever the client wants......

I make my best to make GoldenDir appear better in NS4. But I can't make
miracles! I just need to correct that IFRAME thing, so banners appear in
NS4.

> Yea, I keep the bells and whistles button turned, OFF, BLOCKED, FILTERED, prompted
>and cleaned.

How boring. The problem is NS4 doesn't even supports basic things like
aligning tables and more.

> also mandatory when tracking for pornographic e-gold sites.;-)

Well, I insist: Real women are much better than a cold digital photo...

Just curious: Who would ever bother to spy on you? Why is everybody so
paranoid these days?

> mickeysoft is too much  how you say, IMF like
> I must suggest to the list, revisit Some Security Suggestions, the other old
>argument? Re Jim Ray's view on security, pre crypto-early free market.net, if you
>will.
> http://www.free-market.net/forums/e-gold0008/messages/249450184.html

Yes, but I wouldn't use an old crappy browser just because I don't like
m*soft.

And about security: If you would study a little of Javascript for example,
you would notice that is completely harmless to your system. You can't
even write files or access the registry of a client's computer with it.
However, it's essential for DHTML.

Besides, who told you that Netscape is more secure than MSIE? Hmmm...

Regards,

Alexis.
http://www.GoldenDir.com
http://two-cents-worth.com/?255857&EG