L V T N - http://www.americonn.com

TO: e-gold List Subscribers
FR: LVTN

RE: FOX NEWS

Hello e-gold List Subscribers,

What a way to start the day... I was able to express my emotional experience regarding
the non-sports part of the SuperBowl LIVE on Fox News.

For those that were watching, I was the first caller - Bob from Washington.

...nothing quite like the U2 performance and live coverage of our warriors watching
the game.

WHAT A COUNTRY!

Have a great day everyone.

Godspeed.