> e-qold
>
> went to the wonderful site gave them a phoney account # and a
> long string of
> discussion of their ancestry and habits as a password. such fun.

I just did some investigating of my own and discovered that this E-QOLD.com
site is actually:

http://joan.xo-office.com/default1.htm

Anyone else discover this? Haunt these people for a complete removal of this
joke of site that is nothing more than a scammers chump-like attempt at
fraud.

Gotta love this:

https://secure.cnchost.com/joan.xo-office.com/web/www.e-gold.com&juuuuuuiiii
ijjjjaaaaaa&aaawwwww.e-gold.com&rrrrooopppll&hjretuyiiiiaaaaccccchhhwwwwllll
lllllaaaaaaaddddddd.www.eeeeee.xxx&login-2.html

Good lord...

LOL!

People that waste their time on BS like this are funny to me. Took me 3
minutes to DISECT this ridiculous website.

Best,

RJ