Euro Gold Line is now one year old.  Hard to believe
even for us.  Like all growing business' we had our
share of problems, rather obstacles to overcome.

We are very proud to be able to say that almost all of
the clients that began with us continue to use our
service, thank you for your loyalty.

Needless to say that we made a lot of new friends
along the way, and most of those continue on with us.

Not long ago, we launched our US office, who like us
had had to go through trying times, but like us will
grow in the business.  Our Australian affiliate, Paul
at Gold Exchange has had great success, but also not
without pain.

More importantly, where do we go from here?

We are currently completely redoing our website, as
with additions it has just become too difficult not
only for us but our clients.  To accommodate our
clients all over the world we have had to expand our
banking network and continue to do so, the new pages
will make this much simpler for everyone to use.

We promised to have a new website together for the
debit card program.  We will be a few days late, but
it will be there.  The new website will enable us to
market the debit more effectively worldwide.  We will
be adding, the ability for our clients to be able to
view their balances on line, and afterward receive
their monthly statments for a small monthly charge.

We recently added a travel section and that will be
expanded on.  We have used it, and the feedback from
some of our test clients has been excellent.  We are
negotiating ways for them to be able to accept digital
currencies as payment.

We are currently opening up 6 new offices to serve our
clients better, most of these are targeted to open
within a month, depending on banking arrangements.
The most significant thing about this is our clients
will be able to reach a Euro Gold Line member
practically 24 hrs a day for support.

We have many new and innovative projects in various
stages at this time.  Our goal is to provide the best
overall, timely, quality service for all of our
clients needs.  We remain keenly aware of this as we
expand our operations to insure that we do not dilute
this.

We are also looking at moving servers, and getting our
mail server as we do experience problems in that area
from time, most significantly in lost orders.

We will fund all EVO cash orders at TWO PER CENT until
this Sunday.

Regards,

Frank
Euro Gold Line B.V.
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
http://www.mezzopolitan.com

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538