On 5 Feb 2002, at 16:26, Ken Griffith wrote:

> http://www.goldeconomy.com/article.php?sid=169

Hello Ken,

I disagree with your conclusion that a goldgram is a claim on the
total gold asset hold by the Goldmoney users.

In law, there is such thing as "undivided property". Someone can
have a title on part of a whole. This part does not need to be
defined in other way than saying it is x% of the whole.

The owners of an "undivided property" own a title not a claim.

Many example exist of this time of ownership, especially in real
estate. This is a law, at  least here in Canada

In other words, if I have 100 gg in my holding and there are 10000
gg in the vault. I own a 1% undivided in a quatitity of 10 kilos of
gold. I am the owner of that quantity. Who cares in which bar it is?

Claude Cormier
Ormetal Inc.

http://www.goldcurrencies.ca
http://www.ormetal.com