I'm preparing a list of exchange service providers and dgc providers who
are prepared to accept physcial metal bail-in to dgc accounts.

  I will post this list on the index page of our Bricks of Gold website.

  Rather than take several days to contact my present list of vendors
and exchange providers, I'm requesting an email response, via the various
dgc forums and discussion lists.

  Listing is free, in the interest of the entire community.  I reserve the
right to not list companies which are not members of the eCTA or which do
not provide transparent company information.  Reputable companies are
welcome. If your business is already listed on our site, I guarantee
listing on our index page if you accept bail-in of physical metal.

 I expect a serious need for this bail-in feature in the coming months, as
many people buy gold and need to spend it.  I'm sure that all of us would
like to have customers in Japan, China and India, where much gold is being
purchased.

  As an incentive, I will list the companies in the order that I receive
email. First in get the top listing, etc...

Dave Brooks
Editor / Bricks of Gold Website & eZine
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]