> These guys do wire transfers:
>
> http://multicards.com/faq.html

FYI we work de facto with Multicards. I would say their customer service sucks but
apart from that they offer the best deal I think, they are reliable, and pay out on
time which is something by no means certain with other processors in this business. I
have heard some horror stories. Multicards are based in the Netherlands which means
they are better at accommodating international clients and even offshore companies
than US-based processors. We can make special deals if clients want to receive their
merchant payouts onto a Fidex debit card. In other words, if you want to sign up with
Multicards, contact us first and we can help you with it.

Nick
Fidex
http://e-fidex.com