I will try to attend Shorex in Latvia in June, as it is not far from our Swedish
representative office. Would be good to meet you, Graham. The last Shorex in Paris
when I met Frank and the Turks was well worthwhile. Maybe some other gold community
figures would like to attend??? Summer is definitely the best time to be in the
Baltics...

For info see http://www.shorex.com and click on events. BTW it is not entirely clear
on their site as they like to charge for things, but visiting the exhibition is free.

Nick
Fidex