Dear JP,

> or pay as little as a hundred bucks for this little
> Krups, which probably works OK.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/kitchen/B00005QFKC

I own a little Krups which makes a delightful pitcher
of espresso, and a fine lather for my steamed cream.
We've had it since 1996, so, going on six years now.
It has always worked reliably, and has sustained a
few bounces off the kitchen floor.

Whole bean coffee is very economical, and when freshly
ground is a truly delightful aroma.  When making espresso,
I advise replacing the pitcher with a small cup during the
last minute or so of activity.  That way, the steam does
not pick up some of the bitterest tastes from the bean. I
think it makes a smoother tasting cup.  And, of course, I
reliably prefer cappucino to espresso, as there are no dairy
products which I avoid.

> If you have a bunch of gold currency, you can do all
> the paperwork to sell your currency and get USD or the
> like in return,

Yes, please.  Contact us at:
 http://www.cambist.net/exchange.html
for all your exchange order requirements.  We are always
happy to accept your gold and pay by credit card, send you
a check, or direct deposit to your account.  (By the way,
there is an error on the page...we don't yet accept c2it.)

> and then have all your details lodged in 50 Federal USA
> and Euro computers when you buy your new Sony Vega TV....

I think this statement is mildly exaggerated, JP.  Only
one state computer at a time, typically, and the NSA big boy
at Ft. Meade.  Mind you, the UKUSA computers aren't "Euro."
They are UK, USA, and occasionally Aussie.  ECHELON and all
that fun stuff.

> Live Banana!

<voice="Lon Chaney">It's a-live!</voice>

Regards,

Jim
 http://www.Cambist.net/