Dear RPR,

Thanks for your inquiry!  Cambist Exchange Services has been
providing Western Union and MoneyGram exchanges for several
weeks now.  Spend your e-gold to our account 266279 and e-mail
me (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ) with the batch information for
prompt service.

It costs you 1% of the exchange amount, plus our costs, which
includes all payment receive fees from e-gold, any cost for
moving the money to cash (if we don't have cash on hand) such
as an OmniPay wire fee ($20) or a direct deposit if one of our
direct deposit vendors has cash on hand ($5), and any fee at
Western Union.  Since we have a Western Union preferred card,
we can get good rates there, but we also use MoneyGram if you
prefer it.

Here's a typical situation:

  You spend $3,000 to us.
  We pay e-gold  0.50
  We charge     30.00
  We pay         5.00 for direct deposit to get cash
  We pay         1.50 bank fees
  We pay       130.00 at Western Union

You receive:  $2,833.00 and pay a total of  $167.00 in fees
to get your money.

If we have cash on hand, we don't charge the direct deposit fee
but the bank fee for withdrawing cash may still occur. The
timing of the exchange varies from a day if we have plenty of
cash to as long as a week if things don't go just right with
the transactions along the way.

So far, we've done about a dozen of these exchanges, without a
single failure.  Since starting Cambist.net over a year ago,
we've done hundreds of exchanges without any failures.

I cannot say that this approach is the most efficient way to
get money from your e-gold account.  If you have a bank
account, then direct deposit is the most efficient.  But, if
you don't, and cashing a postal money order isn't for you,
give us a try!

Regards,

Jim Davidson
 http://www.Cambist.net/