Dear Friends,

I don't know if Ken Griffith has his ears on right now, so
I'm offering my feedback.  Earlier this week, I received
a message from
  "Ken Griffith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
which causes me to suppose that there is a relationship
between Ken and this new exchange vendor.  I hope that Ken
doesn't mind this disclosure, and would be pleased if he
sheds any further light on this situation.

My best regards to Gold Mountain Exchange, David Mueller,
and all who are involved in this exciting new entry into
the world of DGC exchanges.  Welcome to the action-packed
world of fiat to digital exchanges, guys!

Regards,

Jim Davidson
 http://www.Cambist.net/