Does anybody know what the connection between Barry
Downey, Esq. and Standard Transaction Issue is?

The reason, I am asking is the following , I came
across the other day:

http://www.standardreserve.com/news/news_2001_08_14_18_55_33.html

http://www.standardtransactions.com/people.html

>Mr Barry Downey, the Chief Executive Officer of
>Standard Reserve Issue Limited, stated today that
this was a giant leap forward in the way customer
funds were being managed by the Standard Group. As the
new Chief Executive Officer, Mr Downey has had a busy
time in establishing the Trust, identifying Trustees
and defining policies as to how the underlying assets
of E-Gold (Digital Gold) and USD is to be handled.>

I thought that Mr. Downey was founder and Counsel for
the e-gold and DigiGold families?
Does this mean that Standard Reserve and e-gold are
also related in some mysterious way?

This is what I found on the the various list postings:

http://www.mail-archive.com/e-gold-list@talk.e-gold.com/msg08241.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/e-gold-list@talk.e-gold.com/msg06865.html

>Barry K. Downey
>U.S. Counsel, Director, DigiGold.net Ltd.

Dagny