Ragnar,

  I think your statement to the message board is a bit deceptive.  You are
implying that there exists some kind of serious tension between Gaithmans
and Standard Reserve.  On the contrary, there is no tension nor problems as
there is simply no relationship. I feel a little taken advantage of with
your headlines.

   I appreciate your desire to attract readers to your site and the article.
However, I would appreciate a little less "grandstanding" and possibly a
little more focus on the information that readers may find of interest
rather than trying to stir up a little *gossip* by underscoring
relationships which have been less than feasible. How about promoting the
anti-fraud info, the sales growth rates, and the Know Your Endorser
Program???

   Again, there are three sides to every story: mine, theirs, and the truth
halfway between both points.  Possibly you will allow Standard Reserve the
chance to air their side to balance out the article?

   Thanks!

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.
(317) 788-8580 Voice

Have you seen our new Terms of Service?

http://www.gaithmans.com/terms.html

Please take the time to review for your financial safety and protection!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.gaithmans.com

Gaithmans: your digital currency destination!