Khurram your email keeps bouncing.  I sent you the gold, Here is my address

For regular, priority, and express mail

James Shupperd
po box 158
ninnekah, OK 73067
405-222-3370

send all fedex, ups, and airborne to :

James Shupperd
route 1 box 310 Sooner Road
ninnekah, OK 73067

Money to Gold, and Gold to Money. Service you deserve
and the SPEED you require www.fastgold.net

Stay informed about all the latest egold investments, games, and scams. BE
INFORMED!!!
http://www.e-told.com/?157585

God Bless You and Yours,
James Shupperd

Contact me anytime
ICQ # 99212386
Aol Instant Messenger:     James Shupperd

Fax 209-644-6808
Phone 405-222-3370

Where will you spend eternity? If you dont know, you need to know!
I know where I will be, and what I will be doing, so should you! God is #1
in my life. Jesus Loves YOU.

Everything that I have belongs to God, everything that I am longs for God.

"Madison Elaine Shupperd" our new baby was born feb 3rd , 2002  at 9:13 PM
7lbs 8 oz  20 1/2" long