I have noticed that OmniPay still has DigiGold exchange services listed on their
website, but as far as I know they are still embroiled in a law suit with the former
operator of a server that's required for DigiGold to work.  As far as I know this has
been the case since some time last year, and I believe OmniPay cannot possibly deliver
on the services they claim to provide with respect to DigiGold.

What gives? Am I mistaken on this?  Is it actually possible to obtain and use DigiGold?

Henry