We seem to be experiencing a rash or missing forms. We
have several
deposits that we are still trying to locate client.
Additionally we
have had at least two notices that clients transferred
gold to us
intending to convert to another currency, where we
could not find a
corresponding form. We complete all conversions during
the same day,
but use the order form as that gives us both the
account number and
name that we need to complete the process. Please
contact us if it
does not happen so that we can follow up on a timely
basis. Our
weekly audit will not happen as we will be out of
town.

Our supply of e-gold continues to run short, therefore
we will pay a
premium of a half percent for e-gold redeems for the
next week. We
will also reduce the amount for a free wire to $1000.
Just do your
spend and put SPECIAL in the comments field

Again, just a short reminder that we will be leaving
Arnhem about
11AM on Saturday and will be in our office in Riga
beginning Sunday
morning.

Frank
Euro Gold Line B.V.

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538