> How to fund my e-gold account anomymously and most cost-effective from
> Germany?
>
> Any advice?

You can fill in our regular on-line transfer form for an amount in Euros,
then follow the online instructions to send a bank transfer or other payment
of funds via our correspondent service at Deutsche Bank. I am not sure if
they will accept cash - it basically depends on the manager of the bank you
are trying to send from, not on us. If this works, it should be the simplest
and most cost-effective.

Another option is to use the Eurogiro service to make a payment from the
German post office to our Post Office account in Italy. Email me if you need
details.

Still another option is good old cash, send it by registered and insured
mail. Again you need to make arrangements for this in advance but it is just
a matter of sending an email.

And then there is Western Union. You would have to check in Germany, but in
the US up to $1000 can be sent without ID.

Regards
Nick
Fidex Group
http://e-fidex.com