Dear friends,

I live in Nepal therefore I requested to my friend of USA to make wire using
icegold service
to fund my e-gold account. But my friend's bank is asking extra $50 to wire
icegold.
This is not what I assumed. I am pasting my friend's email and seek the good
alternate.

Please help.

With Best Regards,

Yog Yatry
http://oshokala.com

Barun from USA wrote to me:
Dear Yatri ji Namaskar,

    My respected brother, Santosh, requested me to fund e-gold a/c # 429613
from here in the United States. I contacted my bank and they told me that
there is a charge of 50 dollars just to wire the money from my bank to
ESTONA,  icegold. Also, inorder to debit a/c # 429613 for the amount of 200
dollars, I must wire 215 dollars. I just wanted to verify this info with
you. I tried to wire it on March 1st, Friday but the bank was closed and I
had some confusions. If this information is correct, I will wire the money
first thing in the morning on MONDAY.

Best Regards,

Barun.