From: ESTHER ADISA
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 9:51 PM
Subject: I need your urgent reply

From: MRS. ESTHER ADISA
Direct E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My Dear,
Compliments,
Permit me to solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction that
will of immense benefit to both of us.
You have been recommended by an associate who assured me in confidence of
your ability to execute a transaction of such magnitude involving a pending
business assistance, requiring maximum confidence, trust and discretion.
Also I am very much interested in your kind of business and willing to
invest in your country under your able supervision and guidance.

I am MRS. ESTHER ADISA, widow of late Engr. Bola Adisa, the former Civilian
Governor of kwara state in Nigeria, who died in the Kenyan airplane crash of
30th,January,2000 in Ivory Coast while on a business trip to Nairobi.
I have just been informed by my family attorney, BARRISTER. FEMI WILLIAMS,
that my late husband operated a secret account with a Nigerian bank into
which a total sum of Twenty three million, five hundred thousand united
states dollars (US$23,500,000.00) was transferred and credited in