--- Gaithman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Claude,
>
>    Trust me, Claude, I am with you on this.  And yes, I have
> had a second
> AND third opinion on this subject as well as have paid nearly
> $15 K in the
> last three months alone to my attorney's firm for time and
> research on the
> matter. M attorney has been in contact with the Indiana
> Depart. and US
> Depart. of Treasury to clarify this matter for months.

<snip>

Looks like someone didn't read Jim Davidson's interview on
Planetgold...

You can trust them now, but when they will want to regulate the
hell out of this industry, you'll be the first they'll want to
topple; the rest will be easy and will go away by themselves.
The value of your research will only go far enough to show a
lack of intent to break the law and keep you out of jail.

Regards,

Ragnar

=====
Liberty Impact!

Check out this free, hard-hitting weekly newsletter about
privacy, liberty, offshore banking, tax avoidance & digital currencies.

http://list.netatlantic.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?join=liberty-impact