From: "major bosco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> It looks like the competition is heating up a little, fee reduction's at
> E-Bullion!
>
> They lowered the fee for spends to 25 cents instead of .50 - I like that,
> the cheaper the costs the better IMHO.

They're also competitive on security because they support the Cryptocard.
Any word on either e-gold or GoldMoney supporting the Cryptocard?  People
really seemed to like that idea -- I recall in particular that SnowDog was
very enthusiastic.

With the Cryptocard, the whole problem of "keyboard sniffers" or even people
watching over your shoulder as you log in just disappears completely.

JMR?  Geoff?

-- Patrick