>It looks like the competition is heating up a little, fee
>reduction's at E-Bullion!
>
>They lowered the fee for spends to 25 cents instead of .50 - I like
>that, the cheaper the costs the better IMHO.
>
>http://www.e-bullion.com/news_detail.php?id=46
>
>JB

Hi JB!

JB, the "fees battle" is over.

1mdcgrams is totally FREE.  Frictionless commerce.

No storage fees, no spend fees.

(For that matter the associated 1mdcLodgements business gives away
gold if you lodge it for awhile.)

1mdcgrams is the "end" of DGCs.

(i) it's free - nothing can be cheaper than "free" that I'm aware of

(ii) it's the only DGC owned by a programming company, which is why
it is so far advanced over the others

(iii) enjoy!!

(The only thing wrong with 1mdcGrams is it is still not officially
launched yet! :) )

1mdcGrams already has scores of LARGE users (not piddly little 3 gram
test accounts).

once you use a "frictionless" DGC, it's extremely simple: you simply
won't use anything else.

The first time you do a "25.50 gram" spend, and you actually GET
"25.500000" grams, you're hooked.

It's just a no-brainer, the DGC scene is over, resolved.

The only possible outcome is that the other DGCs will join 1mdcGrams
in offering no fees / no storage.

there are *innumerable* ways for a DGC to make money to cover
expenses, it's so easy it's ridiculous.  So it's a no-brainer.

JP!

At 5:58 PM -0500 3/6/02, Patrick Chkoreff wrote:
>They're also competitive on security because they support the Cryptocard.
>Any word on either e-gold or GoldMoney supporting the Cryptocard?  People
>really seemed to like that idea -- I recall in particular that SnowDog was
>very enthusiastic.
>
>With the Cryptocard, the whole problem of "keyboard sniffers" or even people
>watching over your shoulder as you log in just disappears completely.
>
>JMR?  Geoff?

Coming right up Patrick!  Totally free for larger customers.

"Most of the world's great religions are hijacked from time to time by
men who use the religious faith of others to manipulate them for self-
serving purposes. Environmentalism is different however. It is not a
religion that happens to be manipulated from time to time for political
purpose--for the power and money it can bring to its controllers.
Environmentalism is a religion which has been deliberately created, for
the sole purpose of manipulating its followers." Arthur B. Robinson, 2001.