Hello,

To reply to your question: At QuickMetal.com, we tried to provide a PayPal
to e-gold service.  There was a huge demand for it.  But I would say, 80% of
the orders were fradulent, and we quickly stopped using PayPal.  We are back
to more traditional methods of funding now.

I would avoid PayPal at all costs, in my opinion.

Eric Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.quickmetal.com/
+1 (662) 719 7189  (USA)